SMG Operations Staff (Part-Time Regular) in Kissimmee, Florida
Position- Operations Staff (Part-Time Regular
Facility Name- Osceola Heritage Park
Location- Kissimmee, FL
POSITION: Operations Staff (Part-Time Regular)
REPORTS TO: Operations Supervisor
FLSA STATUS: Hourly, Non-Exempt
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for an Operations Staff (Part-Time Regular) for SMG/Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee, FL.
Change over the facility for events and maintain cleanliness of buildings and grounds.
- Event set-up and changeover to include moving, arranging, assembly and disassembly, setting and removal of items needed;
- Equestrians event set up and changeover may include assembly and disassembly of animal penning;
- General cleaning and up keep of buildings, including buffing, dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, washing windows; cleaning toilets, urinals, mirrors, walls, arena seats, and trash cans.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English;
- Experience with Aerial Lifts;
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment;
- Ability to work flexible hours based on events, including daytime, evenings, weekends and holidays, as needed;
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or equivalent;
Previous event set-up and custodial experience preferred;
Forklift Certification or ability to acquire certification within 30 days of employment;
Experience using Microsoft Outlook;
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Required to use hands, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, walk and stand for long periods of time;
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and over;
- Ability to work in high areas as needed;
- Ability to work in an indoor and outdoor setting and may be subjected to adverse actions.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
To Apply: copy the below web browser:
www.ohpark.com Employment Section
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled