SMG Receptionist/Administrative Assistant in Kissimmee, Florida
Position- Accountant (Entry Level)
Facility Name- Osceola Heritage Park
Location- Kissimmee, FL
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has a Part-Time On-Call as needed Receptionist/Administrative Assistant opening at SMG/Osceola Heritage Park.
The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant assists customers, clients, employees and the general public by answering incoming calls and routing to appropriate department; provide administrative support to the Directors or Managers as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Answers incoming telephone calls and determine purpose of calls.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, event information and assist with event reservations; when needed, route call to appropriate personnel or department.
- Retrieve messages from voice mail periodically throughout the day and forward to appropriate personnel.
- Welcome on-site visitors, determine nature of visit and direct to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors visitor access and issues passes when required.
- Receive and sort incoming mail; maintain and route publications; coordinate pick-up for outgoing mail.
- Maintain fax/copy machine and set up new users; send and retrieve faxes and route as appropriate.
- Prepare deposit and receipt log for finance; update accordingly for finance.
- Distribute employee paychecks, pay statements and expense checks; distribute vendor checks.
- Generate monthly employee's birthday and anniversary list and post.
- Maintain calendars to include board room, Arena meeting room and Heritage Club.
- Maintain office supplies and office equipment.
- Assist other departments with clerical duties such as typing, photocopying, collating, creating documents, special projects, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED;
- One year related experience and/or training;
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills;
- Detail oriented and the ability to multi-task;
- Ability to type 40 WPM;
- Ability to work and function both independently and in a team environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word; Working knowledge in Excel..
- Fluent in English and Spanish preferred;
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long hours; use hands to handle files, type and operate office machines; talk and hear on the telephone; specific vision abilities required to perform this job include close vision to handle office correspondence.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodations or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
To Apply: copy the below web browser
www.ohpark.com Employment Section
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 321-697-3333.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled