Lockheed Martin Mult Func Fin Analyst Asc / Orlando in Orlando, Florida
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
We have an opening for a Finance Analyst Associate supporting the F-35 Training Market Segment. This analyst will be responsible for the F-35 Training Non Annualized and International programs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs one or more multiple financial activities within various finance job functions
- Compiles and reviews budgets using actual performance, previous budget figures, EAC, and other data sources to control funds and provide for proper financial administration
- Performs multiple financial cost analyses functions, including cost allocation, setting up cost control systems, collecting data, controlling costs and preparing reports that maintain the company's cost accounting system.
- Ensures that costs are allocated according to established procedures.
- Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports
- Performs financial support to Cost Account Managers, interfaces with planning organization as well as finance team and program management.
- Provides Earned Value mgmt skills to accomplish program objectives.
Completes assignments requiring judgment and discretion. Failure to achieve results may affect schedules and programs.
Applies appropriate principles, theories, and concepts to complete assignments of limited scope. Limited knowledge of industry practices and standards.
Develops solutions to assigned problems of limited scope.
Basic Qualifications Advanced Microsoft Office Product Skills
Financial Analysis Skills
Team Player and willing to learn new skills
May be required to acquire a security clearance.
Desired skills Desired Skills: - Strong organizational skills - Working knowledge with SAP & Cobra - Ability to work efficiently and independently - Familiar with EVM Processes - Proactive in problem solving - Team player - Ability to work under pressure
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida