HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN- Surgical Services/ OR in Oviedo, Florida
/Oviedo Medical Center/, a 64-Bed acute care hospital with a 22-bed emergency department, will bring a full range of healthcare services to Seminole County and surrounding communities. The hospital’s modern design and up-to-date technology will provide a world-class facility to support local physicians and delivering excellent patient care.
The/Registered Nurse Operating Room/is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. 4 OR Suites, 1 centralized area with PACU (9 Beds) and Same Day Surgery (8 Beds), Endoscopy 2 rooms.Our number one goal is patient safety and satisfaction! You are expected to smile!
Desired skills:Recent RN acute care experience preferred. A minimum of one year of/RN Operating Room experience/highly desired
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Minimum 1 year RN experience in acute care setting preferred
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
- Current American Heart AssociationBLS,ACLSandPALSCertification required.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN- Surgical Services/ OR
Location: Florida-Oviedo-Oviedo Medical Center
Requisition ID: 26750-1092